Since our opening in 2019, respect for the environment has been central to us. For us, for you and for future generations, we do everything possible to minimise the impact of our activity on the environment.
This is why:
WE RAISE AWARENESS AMONG OUR STAFF AND CUSTOMERS
– Our team is trained in the eco-actions to be respected in their daily tasks
– We choose our service providers and suppliers according to their sustainable and social commitments – We offer access to a bicycle park to limit car journeys
– We organise regular team outings – collecting waste on the beach, raising awareness of local marine biodiversity
WE SAVE WATER AND ENERGY
– We read our water and electricity meters every month to better manage our consumption.
– We have equipped more than 75% of our lighting with LED or low-energy bulbs, which allows us to save energy
– We have installed presence detectors / timers in the common areas / corridors to limit energy waste
– We have equipped our pergola with wood pellet heaters
– We use an AMILO vitalising water filtration system to purify water from all our taps
WE LIMIT AND SORT WASTE
– We have set up several selective sorting points; kitchen, bar & hall
– We sort all our bio-waste for our outdoor composter
WE ARE ATTENTIVE TO THE WELL-BEING OF OUR CUSTOMERS
– We offer meatless dishes, seasonal and local products and we adapt to certain special diets
– The products used for the maintenance of the spaces and liquid soaps are eco-labelled, which offers better air quality and fewer health risks
– Toilet paper and paper towels are eco-labelled
– Our green spaces contain local pollinator-friendly plants and are maintained without pesticides and herbicides
– For our office equipment, we use FSC-labelled paper and we collect ink cartridges for recycling
Thank you for supporting us in our approach during your visit!
In order to give concrete expression to our commitment and to be part of a continuous improvement process, we are in the process of obtaining the Green Key label.
The Green Key label distinguishes tourist accommodation and restaurants committed to a voluntary, effective, and dynamic environmental approach. The label is awarded annually by an independent jury made up of experts and professionals from the tourism and environmental sectors.